Saturday, March 17, 2012

Welcome Back!

Hello Friends!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Spring Break. What beautiful Florida weather we have been enjoying!
Activity Day was "animalazing"!  We had such a great time and hope you did too.  Thank you for being our guests.  I'm looking forward to more bright and lovely days outside with The Bright-Eyed Bears as we begin our Spring and Insect unit of investigation.  This week we will celebrate spring and enjoy making fresh new discoveries while investigating our campus pond and bringing the outside in to create a new Exploratorium for this season.  There will be plenty of pictures so stay tuned!
Speaking of pictures....I was so busy with the "trek" that I didn't get to take even one Activity Day picture.  If anyone did, I would LOVE to see them!  Thanks!
Have a great week!

Nicole

Coming Soon for your calendar....
*Celebrate The Arts Week....April 16-21.